Thousands of surcharge-free ATMs are available in the CO-OP Network
Call ahead services ready for pickup in the drive up.
Please feel free to call us with any questions you may have. Many transactions can be completed over the phone and our staff is always happy to visit with you! 406-265-9626 or 1-800-406-2642 (cashier checks, money orders, IRA withdrawals)
Each branch has a night drop which is processed throughout the day.
We strongly encourage you to utilize our free remote channels for your banking needs:
• Our Mobile App with Check Deposit
• Online Banking www.bearpawcu.org
• Our iTalk phone service is available to you 24-hours a day. 1-800-810-2728
Our lobbies will be closing indefinitely for the protection of our membership and staff. Staff will be available at all drive-ups and walk-up at the Shelby and Havre Branch. Staff will also be available to answer calls from members. We will continue to work our normal hours until the needs of our membership require us to change. Each branch of the credit union has night drops for your convenience.
• 840 Roosevelt Hwy, Shelby
• 336 First Street, Havre
• 456 Gros Venture Ave, Fort Belknap
• 1498 Hwy 2, Chester
• 108 New York, Chinook
• Fort Belknap Hwy 2 and 66, Fort Belknap
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
• If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Cover all surfaces of your hands and rub them together until they feel dry.
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick
• Put distance between yourself and other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
Thank you for your help in preventing the spread and thank you for your understanding.