June 1, 2020
Bear Paw Credit Union Members
We are looking forward to welcoming you back into our lobbies. Thank you for your patience during this time. In our effort to provide a safe working and banking environment for our staff and our members, we have been gathering supplies and implementing preventive measures. Listed below are what you can expect when you visit our offices:
• Stickers on the floor – please stand where indicated to wait your turn. Social Distancing is required. Please keep 6 ft from any other person in the branch and wait until a Teller invites you to the counter or an employee brings you to an office.
• Plexiglass barriers have been installed at each teller station and on staff desks.
• Lobby furniture will be limited to manage the occupancy limit
• Masks are optional for staff and members. Please know we may ask you to remove your mask to verify your identity
• Hand sanitizers are available for your use. Please feel free to use them before and after your transaction
• We will have signs on the doors notifying you of our office occupancy limits. You may have to wait outside or in your car to maintain these limits.
• If you need to see a Member Service Representative or a Lender, please make an appointment. If you have not made an appointment you may need to wait outside or in your car until they are available.
We appreciate your understanding and patience and look forward to seeing you again!